Wednesday 4 March 2015

Downloading apps in your smartphone and tablet

Nowadays, many people are using smartphone as a result we can download different apps from our mobile operating system such as App Store and Google Play.
Instant messaging is just an application which is run on smartphone, tablet computer. Just a few simple step you can obtain the app from your App store.
WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook Messenger is the most popular apps people use to message others.
WhatsApp is my favorite app which is a free app you can download in your apps store.I use this app everyday. I really love this app because it is really convenience, especially my hometown in Hong Kong. I can use this app to keep in touch with my family and friends,without any charge while the long distance phone call might cost the monthly payment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment